Friday, May 16, 2008

Cassandra's wedding on April 18, 2008


...........................................................................
Can you believe Cassandra is already married?? I sure can't, it seems like just yesterday she was following me around (my little tail). Also, some more interesting news....Clu and Megan Snow had a baby boy last night, May 15, 2008 around 8pm. Maxwell Snow, 7.1 lbs, 20 inches......and he has alot of black hair!!!! Sooo happy for them =)
It's been awhile since I've added any information to my blog, and I apologize. I've been so busy.
Well Jeremias will be graduating from 8th grade on May 20th in at Joy Community Church in Glendale, Arizona.

4 comments:

Janae said...

THESE ARE MUCH BETTER PICTURES. SHE LOOKS GORGEOUS. AND CONGRATS ON THE NEW NEPHEW. HIS BIRTHDAY IS THE DAY AFTER MINE. TELL MIAS CAONGRATS ON GRADUATING THE 8TH GRADE.

Stacie Lang said...

I love the pictures especially the new one of the family! you guys look so good and happy.

Janae said...

Hey are you coming for your nephews blessing next sunday. We would love to see you.

THE ORVINS said...

hey this is theron, i came down to visit jessica and chris in albuquerque and was wondering if i could stop and visit on the way home if you would be in town im not sure how to get ahold of you so im hoping you get this before i leave monday or tuesday give me a cal 435- 229 -7547 hope to see ya soon