Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Eliah

Eli-my little baby boy is 2 years old. He is definitely his own person, very rambunctious and yet he can be very caring and tender. He thinks the world of his older brother and wants to do everything that Mias is doing. He loves his little sister alot, and he also wants to be the baby. He's talking pretty much now.....and believe me ... he knows how to ask and get what he wants. Eli likes to watch spongebob, and scooby doo, and he is really into tractors and trucks.

4 comments:

Janae said...

He is adorable. Does he talk alot? What is his favorite food?

Bree said...

I love the sunglasses. My little 2 year old loves to wear sunglasses too. It must be the cool thing to do at that age!

McKensi said...

Eliah is darling but we knew from Jeremias he would be. Emilee is so cute--need a front on shot though. You have a beauiful family and we love you all. Grandma Borrowman/mom

Janae said...

Hey you know you have to keep updating this.we need a picture of you now. I have tried to show my kids who you are but there is no picture of you.