Tuesday, March 25, 2008

It's me, joining the blog world

Hello, how is everyone? I was talking....(actually IM) with Janae and she talked me into making my own blog. Yeah, she pretty much twisted my arm and made me feel guilty..... sooo here I am. Well, let's catch everyone up shall we?? I live in Window Rock, Arizona. I'm married with 4 wonderful kids. Jeremias 13 yrs old-8th grade, homeschooled-he loves being the older brother. Naomi-in heaven, she is our angel watching over us. Eliah 2 yrs old-what more can I say (he's a 2 yr old) he thinks the world revolves around him, he also enjoys being an older brother, but he still wants to be the baby. and last but not least Emilee 6 months old-she is already learning how to get her own way, she is sooo beautiful....I pretty much hate leaving her in the morning to go to work.

4 comments:

Bree said...

I am so glad you started a blog. It is a great way to keep in touch with everyone! Post lots of pictures so we can see your beautiful kids!!!

Janae said...

Were is the picture of you. Jeremiah is so grown up.I am so excited that you are now a blogger. I will get Tyson and Nick to get you an invite to there blogs

Stacie Lang said...

Yeah I get to see your family and you...wait there are no pictures of you. Work on that will ya. Make sure you post alot to keep us updated. I will work on it more when are computer finally is working again next week. Love ya

THE ORVINS said...

Whoa---where did the glasses come from. You look so instyle. This blog stuff is so awesome--wish I could figure out for Dad and I--not enough to work at it I guess. Your kids are beautiful---give them a squeeze for us. Mom & Dad